Pet sitting has great advantages when it comes to your pets happiness and well being. But, it can also have price advantages if you have more than one pet.
Pet sitting companies often don’t charge or charge very little to care for multiple pets. They main driver of cost in pet sitting is travel time to your home and the pay for great people you can trust being in your home.
We looked at some local prices for dog and boarding.
Pet Sitting Prices - Fort Collins
Below are three of the most popular pet sitting companies in town. I based this pricing on
- two 30 – 60 minute visits per day for dogs
- One 15 minute visit – Two 45 – minute visits for cats
See our article about How Much Does A Pet Sitter Cost for more information about how pet sitting companies base their prices.
- $19.50 – $34.50 per visit
- Generally $49 – $69 per day for dogs
- Generally $19.50 – $59 per day for cats
- No extra charges for multiple pets
- Trained & background checked staff
- $18 – $35 per visit
- Generally $46 – $70 per day for dogs
- Generally $18 – $56 per day for cats
- Hires contractors instead of trained employees
- $22 – $34 per visit
- Generally $52 – $68 per day for dogs
- Generally $22 – $60 per day for cats
- Charges extra for more than 2 pets
Boarding Prices - Fort Collins
We do not recommend bringing your dogs to the kennel because kennels are much like the pound. Doggy daycare tends to increase bad habits like jumping and overly rambunctious behavior. You can see more in our Pet Sitting VS Boarding article.
- $12 – 20 per cat
- Price increases for more than one cat
- $25 per day for one dog
- $45 per day for two dogs in the same run
- $30 – 47.50 per day for one dog
- $46.50 – 50.50 per day for two dogs in the same run
- $39 – 46 per day per dog
- They also charge for administering medications and have a $15 dollar personality assessment. On top of that it will be $7 daily for medical treatment that they say is common from their group play.